Who is behind Absolute Safety Solutions?
Paul Ploenges has been working in Risk, Health and Safety Management for the last 18 years.
Paul completed OHS studies in the early 2000’s and started working for the South Australian Regulator SafeWork SA for 10 years.
Being promoted to a Principal Inspector level before transitioning to a role as Senior Consultant WHS for Business SA in 2013.
Paul has been recently working for SA Water (since November 2021) undertaking the role of Health and Safety Specialist contractor management.
Paul’s Key Assets:
- A ‘can do’ attitude that works well with the needs of industry.
- A positive support to business and event management teams.
- Great understanding of the multitude of different stakeholders that a business engages with and the importance of collaboration with these stakeholders.
- Great on-boarding skills for workers and contractors into a business or onto an event site – so all parties understand the importance of a safe business/event.
- High level incident management including public incident management.
- Development of Risk and safety framework instruments.